Vision is a major channel of human perception. Visual media, such as images, videos and geometry, plays a crucial rule in many areas like economic, education, medicine, etc. However, the visual media often comes with huge data volume and unstructured nature, posting challenges for processing and computing it. Our team focuses on the computational method for intelligent visual media processing, which includes image/video scene understanding, content editing, saliency computation, object detection, as well as reconstruction and analysis of scene geometry. For more information about our work, please refer to the publication page.
- We are hosting CCCV 2017 conference in Tianjin.
- We are hosting Computational Visual Media Conference (CVM 2017). All accepted papers will be published in journals, including Graphical Models (Elsevier) and Journal of Computer Science and Technology (Springer), and Computational Visual Media (Springer).
- Multimedia Tools and application (SCI) call for papers: Visual Saliency Computations & Applications
- IEEE ICIP 2015 tutorial: Visual saliency: Fundamentals, Applications, and Recent Progress.
- We are looking for talented students (master and PhD) to work with us in Nankai University.