I am a PhD student at CCCE&CS, Nankai University (Tianjin, China). My advisor is Professor Ming-Ming Cheng. I received my bachelor degree from Nankai University in 2016. My research interest includes computer vision and machine learning (especially deep learning). My email is nk12csly AT mail.nankai.edu.cn. Feel free to contact me!
- Structure-measure: A new way to evaluate foreground maps, DengPing Fan,
- Sequential Optimization for Efficient High-Quality Object Proposal Generation, Ziming Zhang, Yun Liu, Xi Chen, Yanjun Zhu, Ming-Ming Cheng, Venkatesh Saligrama, and Philip H.S. Torr, to appear in IEEE TPAMI. [pdf] [Source code]
- Richer Convolutional Features for Edge Detection, Yun Liu, Ming-Ming Cheng, Xiaowei Hu, Kai Wang, Xiang Bai, IEEE CVPR, 2017. [Project page] [pdf] [bib] [Source code]
- HFS: Hierarchical Feature Selection for Efficient Image Segmentation, Ming-Ming Cheng*, Yun Liu*, Qibin Hou, Jiawang Bian, Philip Torr, Shi-Min Hu, Zhuowen Tu, ECCV, 2016. (* indicates equal contributions) [Project page] [pdf] [bib] [Source code] [Official version]
- BING++: A Fast High Quality Object Proposal Generator at 100fps, Ziming Zhang, Yun Liu, Tolga Bolukbasi, Ming-Ming Cheng, Venkatesh Saligrama, arXiv:1511.04511. [pdf]